Wow, first week is already over. Guess what? There are only twelves left in this term! Not too many right? School shouldn’t be that bad as long as I stay discipline I guess. I have a very heavy term but I get a 3 day weekend every week! Awesome eh? On top of that, I have no tutorials this week so I have a 4 day weekend!
I finally know what open source project I’ll be working on this term for UCOSP! I’ll be working on the Review Board project. I think it’s going to be very interesting and challenging at the same time. I’m going to work hard to make the best out of this. I’m very excited to get to know the rest of my teammates and my mentor. I’ll be heading to Edmonton next next weekend! My trip to Microsoft is also finalized. I’ll be heading there next weekend. I’m so excited to just even see what the Microsoft campus is like. Unfortunately, I have no idea which team I am interviewing for. I love to talk more about this after I come from it.
Ultimate season is starting! It was great to get the last month off from sports to just rest up. I have a huge ultimate season upcoming and hopefully I’ll be playing for Traffic again this summer. I was so lucky that it wasn’t raining last night and it was so fun to see all the girls again! I look forward to a big season and hopefully we’ll accomplish lots! Our team has tons of potential and we just need to keep working hard to find success.
Not much to say but I’m sure I’ll have lots of interesting stories to tell in the upcoming busy weeks! Stay tune!
No comments:
Post a Comment