Saturday, February 19, 2011

Back to school?

Wow! School is right around the corner and I’m proud to announce that I’m on pace to get things done before school starts. Luckily, I don’t have school on Monday so I actually have an extra day off! :D Not too much happened over this break for me though. I’m mostly interested in getting ahead in school work and spending lots of time working on ReviewBoard. In the past couple of days, I think I spent a lot of time banging my head against the desk while trying to write the wrapper javascript function. It actually wasn’t supposed to be that hard but my lack of experience with javascript and json got the best of me. :( But, I managed to get everything to work! I can now autocomplete when I type things into the search field! It’s just lacking a bit of user friendliness for the time being.

California in 2 weeks! I’m seriously looking forward to some nice sunshine and it better not rain while I’m there. It’s too bad that my team is not at Pres day in San Diego but I heard that it has been raining hard this weekend. Good luck to the UBC Boys that are there!

Canucks are back winning again! I’m surprised with all the injuries they’ve been having. As much as it’s nice to maybe win the conference or President’s trophy, it’s only the Stanley Cup that matters. I hope they can continue this winning streak into the playoffs!

No comments:

Post a Comment