Tuesday, February 8, 2011

BUSY!!!

Wow, I’ve been extremely busy! Balancing everything (school, ReviewBoard and Ultimate) has been insanely challenging! I guess balancing everything will be the theme of this term in order to survive. I’m not behind in any of my school work at all but even trying to stay on par has been hard. :( I feel like I’m doing school work every chance I get. I guess one thing I can do is to even increase my efficiency at doing work. Aiya! I have posted a small post on the ReviewBoard wordpress but then I found out afterwards that that post isn’t very exciting. If I get the time, I’ll make some changes.

ReviewBoard has been a very rewarding experience so far but yet, it’s been very hard too. (My theme of this post is about hard I guess). I’ve never used Python, Django or RESTful API and other stuff. Git has been tough on me as well. I’m always afraid of making a mistake with it but good thing everything seems to be undone. I’m slowly making progress and I’m hoping to push through and get more done soon. I can’t wait till reading week where I’m going to really get ahead in everything. Muahhahahhaa! I don’t have anything planned for reading week other than doing my work! So fun!!!

Ultimate continues to be exciting in it’s own way. This weekend, I went to the gym with fellow teammates to learn some weight training tips from a trainer. I found out that real squads when you’re doing properly is extremely hard… I had trouble of trying to not fall over. Blah, today is not a good day for blogging; I’m too tired. I’ll blog sometime real soon again.

No comments:

Post a Comment