Yay, I finally got Google+. When I first signed in, it was asking me to give up my permissions to my photos? I didn’t read it fully but isn’t this the same reason why Facebook is consistently being criticized? Anyways, since there are not that many users on Google+ right now, I don’t find it very useful right now. Perhaps in the next bit, we will see more users coming from Facebook to Google+ or using both. One thing I really like about Facebook is that almost all of the users use their real name instead of a random username. This makes it so much easier connect with my friends. If Google+ does become the new social media site for the future, I cannot imagine how much we’re going to rely on Google in the future. Right now, it’s being used heavily for web searching, email, youtube etc… This goes back to my previous post, what happens if you lose your Google account? How would that affect you? I still haven’t had a good chance to figure out how to use all of Google+ features yet so I’ll update on my thoughts about it later.
Oh, one thing I do realize that Google+ is better than Facebook is G-Chat. I don’t know what’s going on with FB chat but it doesn’t work half the time.
PS. Does someone need an invite? Message me!
No comments:
Post a Comment